As Eagles View Church prepares to welcome back kids to Sunday morning classes we want to keep you well informed of our new processes to keep your children and our volunteers safe.
Health Safety Protocols
- All volunteers in the Kids Ministry are required to wear a face mask or shield. We have provided clear masks/shields for our volunteers so that children can see their smiles.
- 2nd- 6th graders will be required to wear masks while in the hallway/classrooms.
- Everyone will have their temperature taken before entering hallway.
- We ask all parents to walk through the Daily Home Screening (Click here for CDC Recommended at home screening document) prior to coming to the service. If you or your child do not feel well or exhibit any symptoms, please stay home.
- If a child begins to feel ill during class, the parent will be informed immediately and will be asked to come pick up his/her child
- Social distancing will be practiced by using carpet marks or chairs.
- All toys in preschool classrooms will be sanitized prior to arrival and after kids are dismissed.
- No snacks will be given to preschoolers.
- All classrooms will be sanitized after children are dismissed. This includes wiping down all surfaces and cleaning chairs or other objects that may have been used during class.
- Classrooms will have a limited capacity (similar to the Worship Center). This is to ensure social distancing and health safety for all volunteers and children. If a classroom has reached its capacity, parents will be informed and encouraged to attend at a different time or take their children to the service.
- Please do not arrive earlier than 15 minutes prior to service. All check-ins will take place in the Commons at the Kids Ministry Welcome Desk.
- We encourage you to use the Church Center App (Apple or Android) to check in your whole family in prior to arrival.
- Use the contactless check in stations to scan the provided QR code and print tags. Don't have the app? Visit the new Kids Ministry Welcome Desk in the commons and our volunteers will assist you with getting checked in
- Birth-5 years old children may walk down the hallway with their parent (with limited capacity in the hallway).
- Kindergarten - 6th graders will walk on their own or with a youth assistant to their classroom.
- Parents will not be allowed in classrooms.
- Please have parent tag ready to present to the Kids Ministry Volunteers. We also recommend only one parent picks up so we can limit the amount of people in the hallway.
- Parents of Birth-1st graders will pick up their children in the hallway and will exit the eastern doors (no re-entry to the Commons).
- 2nd - 4th graders will be dismissed from the Commons.
- 5th- 6th graders will be dismissed from the front porch.